Monday, December 6, 2010

Revamp and Little Red

Welcome to the new revamped "Kirsten the Explorer"! I'm pretty proud of the new site, and find it much easier on the eyes than my previous, rather boring template. Admittedly, its not perfect. The picture thumbnail stretches the photo, which is incredibly bothersome, but I'll deal.

Well, today is my birthday and to celebrate I did a photo shoot with Anna and the new love of her life, Foxy. Anna volunteers at the local animal shelter and found Miss Foxy there. Now I'm sure that you can imagine what she looks like based on her name. Everytime Anna comes home, she gushes about this beautiful fox-like dog. I finally saw a picture of her, and was oddly surprised at how foxy she was. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to take advantage of such an unusual dog, so Anna became my "little red riding hood", Foxy my "wolf". Foxy was so patient, and well behaved and sat in all the right places. Oh, and Anna was good too :).




So, my lovely followers, what do you think about the new look and Little Miss Red?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They both look very foxy! How come all of your pictures are amazing?? All of them!! And I like the revamp of your blog too. It's a clean background to display those amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the update is awesome! (yes I am aware that it took me forever to comment :-D) and i suppose your pictures are okay too....lol just kidding I love your art!!

    ReplyDelete